COOPER ROOFING'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers,
As we adapt to the new protocols of COVID-19, Cooper Roofing wants to ensure everyone that our commitment to our customers remains as strong as ever. Our social responsibility is to put the health and safety of our customers and employees first. Therefore, Cooper Roofing has adjusted its practices to ensure we can continue to serve you, while taking measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
We are following industry protocols in order to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and to combat the spread of CoronaVirus including:
• Our service technicians in the field are utilizing best practices to provide you with the service and response you have come to expect
• Increased sanitation procedures for trucks and materials
• Maximization of exterior inspections to limit person-to-person contact
• Pre-ordering supplies to ensure approved work will be completed on-time
• Limit the number of staff in our office.
Employees have been instructed to put their safety and well-being first.
Rest assured that Cooper Roofing is prepared and positioned to support your business through these unprecedented times. Cooper Roofing remains dedicated to its customers and their roofing needs so that we can all feel safe and protected
Thank you for the relationship we are privileged to share and the trust you place in Cooper Roofing.
President & Owner, Cooper Roofing